To better understand the church in Ukraine today, you have to turn the clock back over 30 years. On this episode we’ll look at the church in Ukraine from the time it was able to worship Jesus publicly to the invasion of Crimea in 2014. We’ll talk to leaders there about the persecution the church faced and how prioritizing child discipleship helped shape the faithfulness we see today.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts today so you never miss an episode.
Music used throughout this episode can be found below. We assume no ownership rights over any of this music.
- Хор імені Г. Верьовки – Ой, у лузі червона калина
- “БОЖЕ, Я МОЛЮ ЗА УКРАЇНУ” або “ФІМІАМ”
- Сім’я Яремчуків, співають всі пісню Родина
- Ой, у лузі червона калина
News clips used throughout this episode are from the following broadcasts, and we assume no ownership rights over this content.
- Ukraine Crisis: Russia Seizes Control of Crimean Peninsula, from ABC News.
- Global National: Feb. 24, 2022 | Ukraine braces for battle as Russia unleashes attack
The podcast is hosted by Ross Cochran.
The podcast is mixed, produced and engineered by Marlon Washington.
The podcast is written by Ross Cochran and Marlon Washington.
Our executive producers are Tom Chilton, Mike Handler, Carla Hutson, Kevin Orris, and Brian and Sandee Rhodes.